Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My funny psych prof

It all began with this email which my lame Psych prof sent to all of us:


Beloved subjects,
Lo! How art thee? hast thou been hardworking? Thy notes for tis week onculture art up. Thou shalt seest all thee good comest from the notes. Thou shalt be earnest in printing them. alas!
Lord Lim of Yishun

Yes, these are his exact words. I have replaced his surname with 'Lim' in this entire post just for confidentiality's sake, but those who follow my more private Twitter account should know his real name.


I just got back my mid term test results a few days ago, and he did not reveal the median/mean, so I sent him an email to ask him about it.
And...


My email to him:
Dear Lord Lim,
I would like to seek thy grace in imparting me with the knowledge of our mid term test's Median/Mean. 
Thank you sire.
Your humble servant,
Alan

His reply:


hello humble servant,
it is not advisable for instructors to reveal. what is your score?
EL (his initials)


My reply:


Dear Lord Lim,
My score was 77. I shalt not disseminate to the other fellow commoners if that is thine wishes. I was just worried because my fellow commoners have obtained scores in their 80s and 90s and I was wondering how close to the gallows I was.
Thank you sire.
Your humble servant,
Alan


His reply:


hello alan,
I would just say that thy score is higher than average, not slightly higher, but moderately higher.
and I think you can give yourself a small celebration tonight ;)
EL

My reply:

Dear Lord Lim,
Thank you for thine kindness. Thine servant shalt return to his livestock and continue to plough the fields.
Your humble servant,
Alan


His reply

yes my humble servant,
have fun and chill tonight, before thou plough thy field :D

EL







Rofl. When you put 2 lame people together...